Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Highly Delayed Carnival of Poets Number Two!

An explanation is in order.

When I first conceived this blog, I thought there was a lot of interest in poetry, enough to sustain a blog. I went around collecting the poetry I could find, and after the first one was posted I realized just how much work it was. Given my responsibilities at home and at work, I decided to wait for submissions instead of actively seeking them out.

Boy, was I in for a shock.

As you can guess by now (if this site isn't completely off your radar screen), it has taken a while to collect enough links to justify another carnival. Nevertheless, I remain faithful enough to keep checking the inbox, so without further ado, Carnival of Poets, number two.


Carnival of Poets can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.

That's all for now. Future submissions can be sent to carnivalofpoets at gmail dot com. See you later, but hopefully not too much so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Batya said...

Thanks
http://me-ander.blogspot.com/2005/09/im-poet.html

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home